This Policy regulates the process of processing personal data by the Company, namely, actions and operations performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification, updating, change, use, transfer, distribution, access, and deletion of personal data.
The purpose of processing personal data is to fulfill the obligations of the Company to the Users concerning the use of the Site, its services, material posted on the Site by third parties.
The processing of personal data of Users is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing, expressed in the form of registration on the Site and acceptance of the User Agreement.
Personal data means any information related to the subject of Users’ data and which can be used to identify a specific person or to communicate with him. The company collects the following information:
– first name, last name, patronymic of the User;
– date of birth of the User;
– User’s gender;
– postal address and place of residence of the User;
– User’s contact phone number;
– User’s email address;
– information about the User’s bank cards (full name, card number).
Also, the Company has the right to request other personal data of the User to fulfill the obligations arising from the agreement concluded between the Company and the User.
The Company does not check the accuracy of the personal information provided by the User, believing that the User is acting in good faith, prudently and makes all necessary efforts to keep such information up to date. The user has the right at any time to update, supplement the provided personal information, or part of it.
Personal data of Users are stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, except for cases when manual processing of personal data is necessary in connection with the fulfillment of regulatory requirements, or to fulfill obligations arising from the agreement concluded between the Company and the User.
The personal data collected by the Company is used for the following purposes:
– registration of the User on the Site;
– providing a personalized service;
– gaining access to the services that the User expresses a desire to use;
– communication with the User, including for sending notifications, requests, and information regarding the use of the Site, processing requests and applications of the User, for sending by e-mail to the User marketing messages related to the services of the Company and/or its partners;
-improving the quality of the Site, customer service, and improving the usability.
– sending to the User notifications related to the execution of the contract concluded between the Company and the User, as well as notifications about new products, services, and special offers of the Company, or its Partners.
The user has the opportunity at any time to unsubscribe from the mailing by informing the Company at the specified contacts for feedback, as well as by making changes to the settings of your profile on the Site.
Cookies are small files that are stored on the User’s device. They are used to identify the User’s device when he or she re-enter our Site. In this case, only the cookies stored on the device are used.
The cookies used can be divided into the following categories:
Necessary cookies. These cookies are essential to ensure the smooth operation of the Site and its functions. These cookies allow us to provide services at your request, they are necessary to navigate the Site and use its functions, for example, to access secure areas of the Site. Without these cookies, the provision of some services on request, such as, for example, access to your personal account, or response to ads is impossible.
Functional cookies. These cookies remember your personal preferences on the Site (for example, username, language, or region) and provide you with additional options. They can be used to remember changes in font size and type, as well as other custom components of web pages. Cookies can be used to tailor the display of particular content with your preferences. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and does not allow tracking your activity on other sites.
Performance cookies. These cookies collect statistical information about how you use the Site, such as which pages you visit most often and whether you receive error messages. Cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All information that such cookies collect is aggregated anonymously and is used only to improve the Site’s operation.
Advertising/targeting cookies, which are used to serve advertisements that are tailored to your interests. They also limit the number of times an ad is viewed, as well as to measure the effectiveness of an ad campaign. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits on the Site to display advertisements that are tailored to your interests.
Third-Party Cookies. These cookies are installed by third parties, such as social networks. They are primarily used to integrate social media content, such as plugins, on our Site.
To find out how to customize the work with cookies, you should refer to the “Help” function of your browser, where you can:
– disable the storage of cookies;
– restrict their creation to specific websites;
– set a notification about sending cookies in your browser;
– delete cookies at any time from the hard drive of your device (file: “cookies”).
For more information, you can follow the following links respectively:
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
– Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
– Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
– Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
If you have configured your device to completely prohibit the acceptance of cookies, you can still visit the Site anonymously until you wish to use one of the Site’s services. It should be borne in mind that with the complete disabling of cookies, some personal services cannot be provided to the user, and also that the user who has chosen such settings will not be able to get full access to all sections of the Site.
The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
The Company has the right to transfer the User’s personal information to some third parties for its processing on behalf of the Company or when it is necessary to provide services, taking into account the purposes described above. The company requires third parties to strictly adhere to the confidentiality of the transmitted information and prohibits the use of the User’s personal information for their commercial purposes by these companies.
The Company does not transfer personal data of Users from the European Union to third parties outside the European Economic Area, except as expressly provided for by applicable law, as well as this Regulation.
To ensure the protection of the User’s personal data, the Company takes all necessary precautions.
When processing personal data, the Company takes the necessary legal, organizational, and technical measures to protect the personal data of Users from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions concerning personal data. Such measures following the rules of the regulator include:
-determination of threats to the security of personal data during their processing in personal data information systems;
-application of the procedure for assessing the compliance of information security means that have passed in the prescribed manner;
-evaluation of the effectiveness of measures taken to ensure the security of personal data prior to the commissioning of the personal data information system;
– detection of facts of unauthorized access to personal data and taking measures to prevent it;
– recovery of personal data modified or destroyed due to unauthorized access to them;
– establishment of rules for access to personal data processed in the personal data information system, as well as ensuring registration and accounting of all actions performed with personal data;
– control over the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data and the level of protection of information systems of personal data;
– conducting monitoring of user actions, conducting proceedings on the facts of violation of personal data security requirements.
The operator is not responsible for the actions of third parties who, as a result of using the Internet or the services of the Site, have access to information about the User and for the consequences of using data and information that, due to the nature of the Site, are available to any user of the Internet.
We provide our clients with first-class liquidity and advanced execution without dealing